ICIS Hospitality Suite: Salon C
Visit the ICIS Hospitality Suite at
AFPM IPC 2014
Venue: Marriott Riverwalk
Date: 30 March – 1 April 2014
ICIS would like to invite you to visit our Hospitality Suite during the 2014 AFPM IPC to give you an insight into our latest developments and discuss how we can support your business.
Helping you plan for the future while supporting your decision-making today
Drinks Reception: Sunday, 30 March, 1:00p-5:00p, Salon C, Marriott Riverwalk
- Prices – benchmark pricing data to drive your negotiations
- News – breaking news gives you insight into the factors driving markets
- Analysis – market data and expertise help you to plan and make informed decisions
- Consulting – global advisory services to support your individual business goals
Meet with ICIS editors and consultants in an informal environment to get a view of the current petrochemical and polymer markets. Lock in a meeting time: Click here.
Sunday Seminar, 2:00p: Where are we in the Chemical cycle?
A unique look at the US shale boom, macro factors and the impact on other chemical byproducts. A short presentation on Sunday, 30 March at 2:00p, with Q&A after. Click here to register.
Demo the enhanced ICIS Dashboard:
Book your meeting with us today. We look forward to seeing you at AFPM IPC 2014.
- Compare price assessments side-by-side
- Access data on supply and demand, production capacity and trade flows across regions
- New features include the ability to save your own Dashboard views and improved navigation
The ICIS Team